20090802

[model] shoot with [raz] teaser edit

The shoot with Rachael Alexandra Zlotow went pretty well today. My camera battery doesn't last as long as I'd like it to... I should get a spare. Got through about 385 shots before it died though. Many had fill-in flash and optical picture stabilization turned on, which eats battery.
As for the shoot, we drove to Horton Bay and tried to get into a lavender field with not much success. we found a little field to shoot in though. Here's a teaser edit I cooked up while she was looking over my shoulder on my computer:
SNB13234 semi final

2 comments:

  1. I never had any problems with my battery. For example, while I was on a job i took over 500 photos, and my battery didn't even go down one level on the battery bar. This was 7 hours.
    You might want to find out if it's your battery that's faulty or it's just the brand.

    - Dennis Bohman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... I read reviews on the camera that said the camera used up a lot of power. I'll just get a spare battery.

    ReplyDelete